Circular Food Systems
The physical limits of the planet are the ultimate boundaries for all our human activity. We explore new ways of feeding the world’s population, while safeguarding the planet.
- 21-26 May 2023. PhD course: The protein transition: Diverse perspectives. Parkhotel de Bosrand, Ede, the Netherlands. Register here: https://www.pe-rc.nl/node/22887:
- 7 March 2023. Wageningen: Book launch: Our Future Proteins - A Diversity of Perspectives
- 7 March 2023, Wageningen: Loeki Schreefel PhD defence "Towards regenerative agriculture: the case of dairy and arable farming in the Netherlands". Watch it online at https://wur.yuja.com/
- 17-18 November 2022, Spain: Presentation by Hannah van Zanten in the kick-off meeting of the EU project Re-livestock.
- 17 October 2022. Alejandro Parodi PhD defence "Farmed insects for sustainable food systems". Watch it at https://bit.ly/3X1osD0
- 5 September 2022, Wageningen: Presentation by Hannah van Zanten in the opening of the academic year 2022-2023. Watch the presentation at https://youtu.be/2sfcf8NfGq4
- 7 July 2021, Rome (online): Presentation by Hannah van Zanten at the UN Food System Summit. Join the webinar here: https://bit.ly/2Ssb3Yb
- 16-18 September 2020, China (online): Invited presentation by Hannah van Zanten at the GPGS conference
- 1-4 December 2020, Portugal (online): Invited presentation by Hannah van Zanten at the EAAP conference
- 6-9 December 2020, France: Presentation by Hannah van Zanten at the 4th International Conference on Global Food
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
21-26 May 2023.PhD course 'Protein transition: Diverse perspectives'